Kinesiologists prescribe movement to optimize performance.
As regulated health professionals in the province of Ontario since 2013, Kinesiologists are university-educated, with a strong background in human anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, and chronic disease management.
Our Registered Kinesiologist at LIFT Physiotherapy provides personalized one-on-one care to clients in our on-site training studio, developing exercise treatment plans which emphasize mobility and stability, building a solid foundation for movement to occur.
As with Physiotherapy and Chiropractic treatments, seeing a Registered Kinesiologist can be part of a proactive approach to managing your health and wellness.
Check with your provider regarding your extended health and insurance coverage today, or contact us to learn more!
Our Kinesiologist: Kate Bursey
Growing up I always lived an active lifestyle and participated in various sports, therefore it was only natural that when choosing a field of study I opted for a path that would expand my knowledge and understanding of the human body and how it moves.
Everybody you encounter in life has something to teach you if you give them the chance to do so. The key to success in any field is continuous learning.
Strength training, yoga, travelling, cooking, fishing and other outdoor activities.
- Complete Concussion Management Healthcare Practitioner Certification – CCMI
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Zuna Yoga
- SPIN® Instructor Certification – Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc.
- Advanced Neck & Upper Extremity Exercise Prescription – Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute
- Kinesio Taping Fundamentals and Advanced (KT1 & KT2) – Kinesio Taping Association Intl.